LOBANG FARAJ KETAT PEREMPUAN NIKMAT


Powered by Blogger.

klik masuk ke blog lucah dulu


T12:37 PM

Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carey Split


Jenny McCarthy lovers rejoice: the gorgeous blonde haired actress is single again! After five years of a committed relationship with Jim Carey and career obscurity, McCarthy announced today on her Twitter:

I’m so grateful for the years Jim and I had together. I will stay committed to [Jim's daughter] Jane and will always keep Jim as a leading man in my heart

In the meantime, Carey posted on his Twitter:

Jenny and I have just ended our 5yr relationship. I’m grateful 4 the many blessings we’ve shared and I wish her the very best! S’okay!

They both seem to be taking it very lightly, but it’s hard to believe they’re not affected by the breakup, taking into account their relationship was so intense in its early years. In any case, there has been not a peep out of them about the reason for their split, and it’s rumored that infidelity is not the cause.
0 Komentar untuk "Jenny McCarthy and Jim Carey Split"

Back To Top